Visit our dedicated THD brand page: thdispensing.eu
If you wish to purchase these products, please visit our store: kleje24.pl
Precise pneumatic dispensers
Pneumatic dispensers, which provide appropriate, predetermined portion are ideal when you want to dispense precisely measured amounts of a product. A portion from the dispenser lower by 0.2 ml saves more than 1.5 l of the product within one month as compared to manual dosing (assuming dosing of one portion per minute).
There are many versions of series 2004 dispensers available - to dispense with the tubes, ready-made cartridges or bulk containers. Activation can be done depending on the dispenser by pushing the pedal or time dosing.
The advantages of using precision dispensers:
- automated liquid and pasty products dispensing
- save a great deal of time compared to manual dispensing
- perfectly groomed portion of the product (high product savings)
- a lot of applications - anaerobic and cyanoacrylate adhesives, silicone, grease, flux, two component products etc.
- continuous dosing or designated portions
Characteristics of series 2004 industrial pneumatic dispensers:
- function protecting dripping between dosings (ie. reverse thrust)
- dosing by pedal or timed (select models)
- strong and stable construction
- stable dispensing parameters (continuous operation for 24 hours a day without any deviations from the set portion)
- NORGREN, US MAC, and Japanese Omron components used
- opportunity to establish a robotic dispenser in the future
|Switch||Foot pedal, hand switch|
|Frequency||> 600 cycles a minute|
|Pressure||5 bar (1bar =1.01972kg/cm² =14.5038psi)|