Dispensing needles. They are designed to apply a predetermined amount of glue, lubricating oil, resin oil, and any other product being dispensed.
They are available in different diameters and made of different materials. The needles are mounted by standardized LUER-LOCK (LUER-LOK) thread eg. for dosing tubes. Their most important feature is that each needle is the same with exceptions to the outlet diameter, once selected for a particular product will always dispense the same amount as the previous and subsequent.
The needles are selected on the basis of:
- density and viscosity of the product being dispensed (i.d.)
- product type (type of material from which the orifice is made of)
- quantity of the product to be dispensed
- method and the surface on which the product is dispensed (eg. straight, angled, does it need to be elongated compared to the standard size, etc.).
Pressure tanks from stanless steel and aluminum
Durable, pressure containers for dispensing large quantities of products, also multi component products with the ability to use combinations of multiple tanks.
- the possibility of inserting the product in its original packaging directly into the container
- cover from hardened aluminum
- automatic safety valve
- 304 stainless steel container, deformation resistance and chemical reactions
- available in capacities: 1, 2, 4, 12 i 20 L